Thank you for your interest in renting from High Property. If you know which property or properties you’re interested in renting, you can start the process online 24×7. Find the listing here on our website under the residential or commercial dropdown and click the “Apply Now” button on the listing. Fill out the online application, and we’ll start the process of reviewing your information so we can work with you to find a new rental property quickly.
Please read thoroughly before submitting your application.
- All applications are subject to a full background and credit check. A non-refundable $30 fee is collected when you submit your rental application. If you chose to put down a $250.00 earnest fee with one of our agents to hold a unit off the market you understand that by submitting an application & upon approval of the application the $250.00 will be retained as a security deposit
- High Properties rental group will perform a nationwide criminal background check. Your approval will be based on the severity and age of any convictions on your record.
- Renters are required to make a total gross monthly income of 3 times the monthly rent for the property to be approved.
- Renters Insurance is required of all renters with High Property listed as an additional interest, insured or certificate holder.
- Renters with previous rental evictions on record will not be approved
- A full 2 month’s notice to end the lease is required at all times.
- After the application has been approved & accepted, if you fail to execute a lease &/or fail to move in, you understand that the deposit & application fees will be applied to the landlord’s cost, time, effort, lost rent, advertising etc & will not be refunded.